Monday, October 05, 2009

our kbox session.

i'm superly tired. :(
and i think i cant accompany ray to cut his precious GREY HAIR.

i shall really really take photo with him on thursday.
BOTAK MORNING KHAKIS.

if you see this,
I'M REALLY SORRY.
i have some trng before my saturday's match. i know you understand one HAHAHA.

here's ytd photos.
all damn "BEAUTIFUL" i know, with my 2kilo eye bag. LOLS.
















if your notice,
ray just doesnt want to take a proper picture with me.
now then i know after seeing all the photos. tsk!

anyway, sorry that i'm lazy to add caption to all of the picture. =X
for full album, you can refer to this =D

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/album.php?aid=114380&id=534572423&ref=mf

ending with my fav photo of that day!


PRICELESS. (:

FYI, raymond rolls no. 6 yesterday which is the best offer.
very the powderful.

xoxo.

No comments: