Sunday, October 04, 2009

love mum.

i just finished my notes and am here to just share my current thoughts :

am so touched by mum; she is always the best. (:

she was in a rush to finish her breakfast and gg to work but still willing to cook me my supper. or perhaps she can feel my hungry-ness HAHA.

this might be a daily thing or even insignificant things to your but . . .
you might think thats very exaggerating but to me,
thats the best i ever wished for.

being easily contented is equally a good thing.

have you asked yourself this?
"do your cherish and treasure time spend with family?"

whichever it is,
dont leave regrets to yourself.

rmb family members is one you cant choose and will be there no matter how big a mistake you make.

my mum is my reason to work extremely hard,
how about you?

night people,
am left with only 4hours of sleep yet i feel really full now.
emotionally and mentally.

LOVE MUM. (:

No comments: