Tuesday, August 11, 2009

YAY.

just here to update about my score on fulsal.
yay, (: we won for the individual team.
score: 2-1

thats really nice. =D
and more fun than i expected.

now my leg have this blue black that is the size of aroung 5-8 $1 coin size.
needless to say, its PAIN lar. :(

thursday will be the final. (:
and next week will be captain ball.
how nice.

pls pray all this work out nice for me.
not forgeting this sat netballuxion at velocity. =D

and yay BARRY is,
RATE RATE RATE.
hahaha, i am typing this while you correct me in MSN.

anyway, visit this : http://www.yearbookyourself.com/
damn power, and of cos FUNNY.
i will start off with this.


DAMN GAY, we understand LOLS.
to bra: your present for your BOOK IN (:

i wondering if liching notice this, BU DAMN POWER ALSO. haha!

and my sis with yaocai.
actually i wanted to put my mother face as the driver then i felt so bad so i will be the driver for them. HAHA.

alright more to come in future.

visit i am so in-need of sleep now.
bye readers! nights!

No comments: