Thursday, August 20, 2009

hello kitty.

I am so lazy to come work today.
having to study at night and coming to work the next morning is just a nightmare.

I am so in nightmare for this two years,
but I will go through.

-.- and today I have got a mission.
to eat mac happy meal to complete my sis last 9 collection on the hello kitty apple.

I am taking 2 while yc 7 lols.
he is so power. hahaha!

imagine us buying the mac meals since 3weeks ago, with 9meals every thursday.

YES 9 MEALS A DAY;
but doesn't keep the doctor away.
sis probably think it's really apple -.-

but today will make the completion of the collection, woohoo!
36 in total; felt like an achievement.

be back to upload MY photos.

no worries, I am still maintaining (:



hahaha, thats why we are eating so many apple(s) for your sake ok! (:

No comments: