Friday, August 07, 2009

i hate period; who dont.

every month she have to visit me.
if you will to ask me what kill me - nothing but her.
period; pain in the neck.

i am seriously proud that despite the cramps, i made it to work today.
those who know me well, will know how killer it is to me.
it spell D-E-A-D, honest.

i will simply roll like swiss roll on my bed or to be exact just lay in my bed IN GREAT PAIN.

so today is a great achievement.
i even made it down to the trng, and i master some kicking balls technique.
though my leg hurt now. -.-

my company having some department vs department game soon.
pls pray the ball DONT HIT MY FACE, cos i mean the sport SOCCER here. i know nuts about it.


better be good, if you land on my face.
i make you a NO AIR ball.



all this game is motivating for me to work.
i sort of love the sporting and family working environment.
but how long will this last, this i do wonders.

well, i just got to keep on working hard (:

and i catch the first espisode of this taiwan ou xiang ju.


it nice, MUST WATCH. =D

the theme song is as usual nice for all these ouxiang ju,
here's two of my favourite. =D




THE SONG IS REALLY NICE.
i have the urge to go kbox already. ohmy~

i hope i dont go crazy over another drama again, like always lols.
still, gu jun pyo is love (:
my phone got so many of his new found photo, but i left the cabin at office so could only update next time.

before that,
here's one of my creation to keep me ENERGIZE during work.
it work wonders, trust me =D


DIY from i magazine. (:

here's another CLASSIC, its reall memorable.

pls get back tgt people (:

lastly,



aint you happy for the long weekend, MONDAY IS PUBLIC HOLIDAY.
a rest much desire/needed. =D

i do believe there is someone out there. (:

CLICK ON THE ADS. =D

No comments: