Thursday, August 27, 2009

wordy as it can be.

I wrote a long entry during my trip to work this morning.
yay LONG one eh!

and guess what happened?!
the phone shuts off and blogger didn't got the draft saved. tsk!
I don't know why.

but sure thing for the day is, I'M REALLY UNLUCKY today.
all kind of complex enquiries! :( and so many follow up.

lucky tmr I am having orientation for new staffs.
yay 5months is new =D

confirmation; prays!

anyway, yesterday I forget to bring my phone out.
I know like always, my phone was not something I will rmb always but ytd was a very wrong choice to forget. :(

got home at night and saw,
22missed calls and 9 messages.

now you guys know why I replied/get back so long later.

so who's the unknown number who missed call me like 10times.
my battery almost went flat when I reached home, phew~

and thanks that my mum is now resting well at home if not I will be like superly guilty!
pls pray mum recover fast and stay fit!
I make sure I call mdm chaw every now and then for a spot check.

yay a very naggy daughter mdm chaw has, oh I should say mum has 2 NAGGY DAUGHTER.
sis also cancelled her flight last min due to the unforeseem circumstances.
but at least things are fine now, *prays!

poor sis fallen sick: very sick due to visiting ttsh I guess. recover soon!

now I am the only healthy one.

I better quit this tendency to always ignore my phone existance!
yes stop this once-I-thought-it-was-a-minor-thing.

anyway, our built in cupboard will be arriving today,
I will share the picture with your (:

but it will sure be nice cos it cost me 1000bucks for it !
so it better be gorgeous!

and before i end,
am so glad that Liching is joining my company end of next month! 

happy to have one more KHAKIS ! 

yet again,
*I felt a sense of emptiness. :(
stop all this never ending interest; I can!

No comments: