Sunday, August 09, 2009

confirmed GETAWAY.

finally done with the new banner,
nice right?

i am becoming better with code every time i update new thing on my blog.

i am so loving it, give me your feedback ok. (:
tag me~

nothing much happened today,
except that i have to stay home to listen to some agent tell me about insurance.

thanks to mum,
finally this was solved. (:

and my long-awaited getaway has been finalised.
it will be BKK from 17th sep - 19th sep.
it will be more of a shopping getaway, i know but still glad.



i am really excited to go over.
i been wanting to have a break from work and studies.
and moreover, the 1st ever trip with friend.
:) H-A-P-P-Y~

since i have nothing better to blog,
i should just end with this.


HAPPY NATIONAL DAY, SINGAPORE.

apologies for the lack of photo,
cos i have not been taking photo for ages.
so once i do, i post ok!

CLICK ON THE NUFFNANG AD (:

regards,
CYBELLE. =D

No comments: