Monday, August 31, 2009

high heel are killer, don't they?

wearing high heels is really a killer.
felt so pain :(

that explainsy love for flats lols.
yay I love flat even though I am not tall.

couldn't sleep the whole night ytd only til 3plus.
but weird thing is I don't really feel tired today haha!
perhaps not now?

I know you guys must be thinking,
"WEEKEND PAST TOO FAST".
cos I share the same thoughts. :(

still felt that this weekend was well spend,
natas, packing of my new cupboard and shifting furniture of my room.
it's still in havoc esp my cupboard.

I was like pulling from a pile of clothes on what I want to wear today.

I shall share the picture with you today,
my cupboard an the new dressed gay bear. ha~
the clothes really make it GAY. =P

and perhaps some human picture if i happens to take shot of bu and me.

yay i'm meeting that charbo later (:

good morning to all and may your day be a smooth one,
blessed me too (:

No comments: