Saturday, August 22, 2009

mocha-indulge.

first and foremost,
so sorry to my gals that i overslept ytd night for the training.
am really apologetic :(

but this have been a whole HECTIC weeks,
monday to thursday having all sort of activities.
work, studies, free OT, captain ball and all.



so am really sorry once again.
i know you gals will forgive me right =D
see your next friday.

anyway, i skip my wed class test, knowing that the result will definitely be very disheartening. yes, i do feel guilty but i am looking at the big picture in april/may 2010 which is my final exams.

btw, to those who dont know.
my results is 100% examination-based.
so attendance, test all does not affect.

its really all about self-disclipline in my course.

jingting, you better start to buck up and get your mind into your expensive degree.
for those who see my often, pls remind me on that LOLS.
mary, your motivation pls! =D

recently, i have been indulging in MOCHA, CAPPUCCINO, NESCAFE and all sort of coffee-related drink. guess its the energy i am craving for.

here's my pick for this recent habit of mine.







the fish and chip is not too bad too.
student get 20% on weekday which means this cost 4bucks only, and the package is unique right. (:



TAADAAH.
its the mocha ice brended from this shop called "CHIPSHOP" located at united square B1. 3bucks for this which i think is worth. (:

go give it a try and you will know!

and now my NO for this.



guess where is this from?



"DONUT FACTORY", i am quite surprised they sell mocha as well.
it cost $4.20 but come along with 2 donut. not a bad deal too but really not my choice.

but their donut is still nice, =D
especially. . .



the hazelnuts one is my favourite.

and thinking of that, i rmb someone telling me he read from frienster/blog that a gal will feel really xinfu if she receive a box of donuts from donut factory.

well at that point of time(2-3 years back), donut factory is known for its long-quene. so he is so silly that despite having fever he went to quene and deliver to my workplace.

at that point of time, yes i do feel sweet lar.
but now, you no longer need to quene already. =x

but all past lar. (:
i am moving on in a good whole piece. (:

anyway, WEEKENDs is here once again.



even the fingers are happy, you see!

oh ya, yun is coming to my company for IPP.
same department as well, glad!

hopefully when she graduated, she joined my company too.
as so far, i am really happy with where i am.
it might not be what i will be doing in future, but the environment is really what i am looking for.

wait til i get my degree before i seek alternatives. (:

alright, i am ending here now.
be back for more!

AND CLICK ON MY ADS. (:

*tsk, NO GOODBYE !

No comments: