Monday, August 24, 2009

silly trip to school -.-

today, or rather to be exact today's evening.
two very silly/stupid gal went to school, brought their usual dinner and walked to their classroom but only to find out . . .
THERE IS NO LESSON TODAY!

it's so not moivating for us,
one sick and one tired from a whole day work.
but blame us for overlooking the lesson schedule :(

now it's left with last two lesson before hrm ends.
phew~ 12 topics in total.
prays I get those researcher in mind.

though now I know none other than herzberg.
hahaha, inside joke with Angie.

anyway, angie is sick.
might be suffering from fratigue lols, bet she will kill me if she see this.
whichever, speedy recovery my friend (:

today mark another ordinary day,
and very soon the 6months confirmation will be soon given.

double prays that my exams pass if not things will be so ruin :(
seriously scared, but there will be an answer soon.

nowadays, calls are really getting not-so-easy.
all sort of enquiries.

did I mention I worked OT on the first day of the seventh months?!
stayed in office alone to do some I-really-don't-know computation til 8pm.
my work supposingly end at 530pm.

some times I wonder if it was a bless to get these complex cases or not.
on one side, you really learn and on the other hand, it's slot of self-commitment.

but to me, it's a experience I will forsake my time for.
so no more whinning.

I shall stop typing,
next stop: ADMIRALTY!
yay, home before 10pm is really rare! (:

No comments: