Sunday, August 16, 2009

BLUE BLACK.

T-I-R-E-D.
cant believe i watched a match that started at 10pm and end at 11.30pm -.-

still, i must say i do really miss that usual sport that i used to played for 7years.
but its been so long since i last played.

so tmr,
ALL THE BEST VOLLEYSPORTS. (:

tmr seem to be a long day again.
my eye is closing already.
nights people.

photos to share on MY BLUE BLACK.


thats how it look like when i just got kicked, yay some one kicked my leg.
the blue black just appeared instantly.


after 3 days before my netball.


now, after my netball and a whole day of travelling.

reason it worsen was becos, during the street netball some one throw hard on the blue black DIRECTLY. -.- i nearly fall when the ball hit it.

damn fragile, making my legs real weak. :(

so lets hope tmr will be a good day,
and for me to play well if i do. =D

its not affecting me at all.

No comments: