Tuesday, August 25, 2009

that feeling.



i hate this feeling so much.

in a dilema, but i am sure i cant overcome my own set of logic.

seriously, its so hard.
what a first time. :(

i hate the fact that with hopes, it come along with disappointment.
i hate the fact that i cant overcome myself.

it shall just stop here.
i'm sorry to myself.


alright enough of gloomy days, so not suitable for me.

oh ya, i have stop giving tuition for one of the student.
guess thats becos i am really tired. whichever, i hope all the best for her ok. (:

its 3more weeks to my BKK. (:
so looking forward to it.

anyway, i joined my company volleyball and it start tmr.
how nice, another thing to look for when job ended. (:

alright, stop here.

i will post my IFG games photo when i am not lazy ok =D

overcome it and life still continues (:

anyway, i am missing this gal!


FASTER COME BACK (:
and lets prays for her bridging alright =D
she is the one who keep telling me to prays. LOLS~

and this is for ahbu, i know she will love this dog. RIGHT? =D



now, the songs i am listening to recently and i am so loving it.
KBOX, KBOX, KBOX.


半情歌- 元若藍
one of the song from FATED TO LOVE YOU.
so touched right. aww~



王若琳 - 有你的快樂
can anyone tell me what show is this song for.
damn captivating, i like (:

xoxo,
cybelle with a broken smile. LOL.

No comments: