Tuesday, April 14, 2009

a good 3yrs.

irritating swollen eyes.
unglam. :(


now i am using sis's pc so i could only tell your about my 3days job that has finally ended. was so tired by the boredness =x but the freedom of the job is good. :) applied to breaktimes and all =x

they actually want me to work mon-wed at compass point but i already got something on. oh ya, my 3day job is to work for "Colgate Plax".
photos to be upload asap when i use my laptop (: tell your more about it when photos are up. new experience~

went to sign the contract, 3 yrs in all.
hope to pass all the test and all needed issue within the 6months. =D

so, i really foresee so much test in the near future.
bridging test on 09/06/2009.
am pretty scare for my Amaths but just got to work it through.

and i am tired already.
blog when the photo are up and sis will be back tmr. YEA.

anyway my blogshop is still in the process (:

No comments: