Monday, April 20, 2009

THE FUN(s).

noticed that i haven been blogging often.
simply becos school have started :(
bridging course for maths and econs, first day of school was on wed - 15th april.

and til now, i already in the midst of the 3rd lesson.
its not easy but i will work my way through since this is my choice at the crosspaths. it will get better.

and before my full-time job starts tmr, i really have the much-needed fun.

thanks to bu, gero, chucky, bra and raymond.
ytd was fun, as well as last wed when the 3gals headed to dble o ourself.

tried things that i never try before.
and seeing xuexue's drunk was fun and funny LOLS.
esp "put your hands up" that part. HAH.
as of now, everyone tagging at fb like nobody's business.

such gethering is precious to me :)
so i really hope i got to meet up with all of them despite the busy schedule.
i never believe in "NO TIME & NOT FREE".
its the thoughts&efforts that counts. (:
P.S.:make sure this stay ok, this applied to all my friend.

the photo(s).

thats our poor xue.




the mastermind of xue's drunken state.

ray who insisted that there was rice in his mouth. lols.



(: and wish me lucks for my first day of work.
got to go rest now.
tkcare all~

No comments: