Sunday, April 05, 2009

the SMBvb days.

hweechee just tag those photos on fb.
and i thought i should share it here at my blog.
damn old school and damn missing it (:
whats more, i got the real copy of those photos.
AWW~ here's the photo(s).



thats my seniors, i have my own c'division team one at home.
its being featured on my wall~ those who came my house before will have seen it. (:


thats us with our coach shen ke qun and wang lao shi.
noticed that i am damn black and short in the photos.
lols, i only stand at 141cm when i am in secondary one. so what do u think?


thats the b division boys and gals.
so OLD SCHOOL right? (:

and thats the day where smbvb gals clinch the first CHAMP.
U19 2005. i wasnt in the photo cos have to wait damn long for the prize presentation. =x

all in all, its so memorable.
but i shouldnt continue my grandmother old story here.
cos when it come to talk bout smbvb, its nv ending.

as u could see i added my own photo to my blog, just at the left side.
it shows that i am really too free huh :(
and i dunno since when, i blog so often.
not a good sign to me.

nvm, MONDAY should come and end all this. HOPEFULLY~

anyway mary tan's email does make my day. :)
and it should end here.

an end to the holding on;
an end to the flashback;
an end to me and you.

"goodbye" to all the once so treasure memories and promises.
life would be better, it will.

No comments: