Tuesday, April 07, 2009

FINALLY.

prayer does really works.

thanks.
thanks for leading me to a decision;
thanks for guiding me through.

as of now, i promised to work hard. (:
and study hard at the same time. :P

so, i am giving up the offer by NUS most prolly.
as much as i dont want, i have to make a choice.
so i hope this will be a right one.
PRAYS.

for now,
my decision = Full-time + Part-Time SIM

anyway, the one-day job at NUS was pretty easy.
just that the crowd was not really nice and many a time they are hilarious.

hilarious in a way;-
saying they was in a rush but still sit at the same position?!
walk slowly but when reaches our booth run across then walk again HAHA. imagine the scenario it's FUNNY.
and alot more.

and did i mention this is my first time doing direct-surveying.
not a bad experience afterall. (: good exposure indeed.

so hereby, wanted to thanks JOSEPH LIN.
for being really nice ever since the first day i know him.
althought i know he wont see this, but just wanted to show my gratitude.

i really really meet with so many nice people thru out my life.
thanks, thats more than words i could express myself.


cheers. :) i'm a happy soul now.

No comments: