Tuesday, April 07, 2009

WAIT. what else.

as per the title, its says it ALL.
thats the only thing i can do.
latest by next week.

this is really getting frustating, sad and rather impatient already. . .

and this describe how i felt.

whats more when i have to choose my decision for local/sim university by this week or rather the 13th.

guide me the way through, standing at the crosspaths of my life now.
and did i mention the feeling does sucks.
i really dont want any regrets :(

so here it is
NUS real estate ; SIM econs and finance
which is better.

and talking about this, i am heading down to NUS tmr.
most probably i would be at the business block, yet to be confirm.

so do visit me and do me a favour by helping me in doing the survey :)
greatly appreciated and hope to see you guys.
bring your friends down as well =x

ok i got nothing much to blog with this mood of mine.
just pray i got the job and the post will be better.
bye all.



visit me tmr at NUS. :P

No comments: