Wednesday, April 01, 2009

HAPPY APRIL FOOL =D

first and foremost, congrats to my laptop finally in good condition.

but i am using sis's pc now.
reason being, the news just reported that there might be the biggest virus gg to be send today which is the APRIL FOOL DAY.

so better be safe than sorry, i rather use my sis's pc =x
obviously i dont want my laptop to be haywire again.
but i promised my photos will be upload soon from my phone :)

so did anyone got fool/trick by your friend today?

well, my dear friend ELYN did tried but failed.
HAHA. i will never believe that statement LMAO.
but initially i did suspect is there anything gg on between the both of you.

alright, back to my day.
after 3 day of swollen eyes, my eyes finally look better.
at least it dont look swollen anymore :)
this make my day :) CHEERS.

so now i just needed the lucks for my upcoming interview. PRAYS.

and to share my joy, here's a funny email i gotten.
i hope it bring laughter to you. =D

Ah Lek was asked to make a sentence using
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
Not only did he do it 1 to 10, he did it again from 10 back to 1.
This is what he came up with....

1 day I go 2 climb a 3 outside a house to peep. But the couple saw me, so I panic and 4 down. The man rushed out and wanted to 5 with me. I ran until I fell 6 and threw up. So I go into 7-eleven and grabbed some 8 to throw at him. Then I took a 9 and try to stab at him. 10 God he run away.

10 I put the 9 back and pay for the 8 and left 7-eleven.
Next day I called my boss and told him I was 6.
He said 5, tomorrow also no need to come back 4 work. He also asked me to go climb a 3 and jump down. I don't understand. I am so nice 2 him but I don't know what he 1.

all in all, HAPPY APRIL FOOL :)

oh my, brighten up my dumb dumb days.
i need more fun =P

No comments: