Friday, April 03, 2009

the workaholic spirit PLS.

well, i am not motivated to do the survey today.
so tmr. BOO~

i need the workaholic-spirit back. really.
LOLS.

ytd was a tiring whole day.
was out from 8am to almost 8pm then accompany my aunt to buy nitendo when i am back.
it really spell DEAD.
so for the first time in so many years i slept at 10plus. =x

ytd went to pay a visit to my dead grandfather and relatives then to a part-time interview all the way at LAVENDAR.

Qing ming jie is coming in a few day time, so my mum suggest we go ytd to. . .
GUANG MING SHAN

and since my interview was at 3pm, my mum accompany me to shop at Junction 8.
and i finally brought the heels i fancy from charles and keith, though i promise ahbu that i will only buy after i gotten a job.

so double prays for my interview on monday. :(

but well, its hard to resist the temptation of high heels :P
the photo of the gorgeous heels will be up soon :P

anyway charles and keith is having promotion up to 40%, so you guys might want to visit.




anyway is this bag and shoe nice?
gotten it from the charles and keith online website.
OOPS.

alright, i got to really control my spending and meeting the primary sch peeps later.
BYES ALL.

anyway, i am thinking of opening a online blog shop to sell my new clothes.
still considering about it.
give me your feedback, cos my cupboard is really busting.

No comments: