Saturday, January 31, 2009

REALITY.

unable to upload more of the new year photo cos it in jie's camera, faster come back and safe trip. :)

today school was really demoralising, IB repot have to like do a BRAND NEW ONE.
INDIA - Textile industry is really driving me nuts. and listening to teacher's cruel remarks are really unbearable.

worse when i didnt catch any sleep the previous night. how torturing can it be, both mentally and physically. i'm glad that i went through my tormenting lesson today.

well, enought of the DOWN part cos i really dont feel good from any of those. :(
hais. 26 more days.

and i promise myself all activities got to stop by sunday.
i am still okay with meet up but no more ton-ing to morning session please. (:

alright.
nths more to say, except that i am really affected - SO MUCH.

sometime i really wonder.

reality hit me once again, only in a harder way.
i will go through it. am still the happy me. [:

No comments: