Tuesday, February 03, 2009

BOWLING & CHINGAY.

visited wang lao shi's house on saturday, went bowling at ehub thereafter. thats my second time playing this round ball thingy lols. fun though and was beginning to liked it. both bu and wang lao shi is the PRO.

while for me, my higgest score was only 62. so obviously a NOOB. :) and if i never rmb wrongly wang lao shi score was 168. almost triple of mine. woo~

and ya, wang lao shi promised to attend my 21st (: thats so nice. hopefully those i invite will come and i will definitely appreciate it. yes will you?

date and venue will be confirm again but definitely i will be holding one. (:

left to meet nora for CHINGAY. first time watching and saw few of my friends perfoming in it. i spot KATHERINE. and nora's fatimah was in it too, his performance of drum was kind of cool. overall a nice experience of watching it.

headed to marina after the show and amazingly i found out that CLUBMARC sell nice and cheap heels. got myself 2 pairs @ only $40. and it was really nice, trust me :]

at night/mid-night, it was MJ marathon AGAIN. how tiring, i even rmb dreaming bout MJ. ha, so enought of all this and as promised everything stopped on sunday.

the rest of the time starting from now is project and MUGGING of exams, pls blessed me cos i am having the graduration mood already, hais.

and sunday was house-hopping with yun, jo, xue and von. we have our un-official renioun dinner at SWENSON. and i am happy to take some photo with lovely mikael.

for now, the photo(s) will end this post.

i am too lazy to upload all the CHINGAY photo(s) so i just randomly picked 5. the rest are all in my facebook account :P







von and mikael.

first photo of me with mikael. aww.

me and yun. mikael look like HER right? a cute resemble.

the mrt photo taking madness starts ~





the bowling array photo(s)


nice place and its very NEW. even the shoe.

the highlight are the LONG SOCKS we are wearing. :P

eva, lynette and guixin with ankle socks, tsktsktsk.







me and wang lao shi. :D

NOOB jing. 2nd time playing okay!

us without senior huijun and hweechee.

257 :) i still rmb this 257 thingy and i hope this friendship stays even if we seldom contact :)




thats all and END OF FUN. :)
xoxo,
jingting.

No comments: