Sunday, January 18, 2009

BUGIS. MOODLESS.

i hate to study so much. as much as you can think of, but its a NEED - i know #$%^&

sian sian sian. it just killed all my shopping mood.
today trip was a meaningless one cos i brought nothing except for some really nice JCO donuts. and there goes my diet haha.

and it remind me that i have not brought anything for this year chinese new year.

i hope jie find some nice qi pao. yes, i am gg to wear that for this year, if we can find nice one. furthermore, it will be identical one(s). like banana in pyjames, woohoo. jie suggest that, and i say i am willing to wear as long as it is in black colour. so shall really wait and see. :)

anyway, i have to say ytd i eat MACDONALD nugget meal and hotcake meal. really cant resist the temptation.

but, i promise to slim down before my graduration day okay! :P

hais, totally no mood. blame it on the period or rather the stress i am facing.

pls let me enjoy my new year although project are like a mountain HIGH.
and prays for tmr HRM skit to work well cos i put in more effort than the rest.

thanks to sis's BAWANG shampoo for the much needed inspiration. :)

okay i got nothing better to blog cos i nv take photo nowadays even for today outing with jie and jie's bf. cos like i say MOODLESS. :(

backed to my IB notes. a huge 9 chapter. i am facing my doom tis wednesday. pray for me. :( if only my brain are wikipedia. ya, IF ONLY.

anyway, listen to this song. damn NICE. and i love the gal.



this feel like a happy love.
anyway i went to bugis and see those zodiac sign. its somwhow means NO LOVE ha. okay so true.

No comments: