Thursday, January 08, 2009

FRIENDs. never FOREVER.

i hate the way things have to change and friends have to drift apart.
it is even more sad, when those friends are those that meant alot to you.

but it take two hands to clap.

i have to understand this, cos for every effort i am trying to make this friendship work doesnt seem to help - at all. and worse of all, i am tired of trying.

if it is meant to be, it will and nothing can make it stay.
i just dont understand or perhaps i take it too hard.

but honestly, they used to meant alot to me. for i never want to lose them.

ya, passerby in life. i hate it when there are no forever.

this is the 2nd heartache.
guess, i shouldnt take it so hard cos it doesnt affect them.

some time, i really wonder. FRIENDS??

enought. i will put a full-stop my efforts.
i lived my own life from nowonward.

and honestly, she is getting on my nerve.
stay away from me. and you = bullshit

No comments: