Friday, January 16, 2009

SIM-UOL : Econs and Finance (Part Time)

no school today, i mean i free myself from school today. guilty to have skip two IB tutorial consecutively.

alright and its 40 more days to go.

and did i say "my exams time table sucks" the 5 papers are just separate by a weekend. meaning i will have 2 paper day by day and 3 in a row. *roll eye.

i am sure gg to collapse and died of tiredness, cos i always study overnight for exams - due to last min. :P tsk.

so anyone want date me out to study tgt. more than willing. how bout my study khaki huang AHBU? or perhaps vgals?

lols, last sem still got beijing 2008 during my exams, so i can watch while studying. this time round i guess no nice shows.

and my exams period are 19, 20, 23,24 and 25 feb. GG and god bless me pls. :D and friends, it mean NO PLAY during this critical period.

anyway, i am signing up for SIM-UOL already; econs and finance most probably. it will be part time degree so i could start earning some money to contribute to my family.

the current situation doesnt allow me to study local university. i honestly need to earn my own living. :) i believe the experience gain during my part time degree will be a bonus as well.

alright thats about all, off to Sembawang Shopping Centre now with mum and rest.
its nice to have a good sis and good sis bf tgt. woohoo.

period sucks big time and is killing me. :( why guy dont come period as well.

it is always the worse of all. i hate period!

No comments: