Thursday, January 15, 2009

so much MEMORIES. i will miss all of you.

ytd was my official tender of resignation for ESPRIT.
one thing for sure : it's really hard to part with all of them.
and when angie give me that lasthug and wishes for all my best, the tears nearly dropped. she is really the best manager i come across apart from yampheng.

i will miss the gossiping with nora, jaycee, siti and ann.
i will miss the changing of maniques and teasing of "my friend" - beloved sue.
i will miss the folding of table(s) of shirt while complaining about customers.
i will miss the daily morning briefing which i always listen and eat my titbits at the same time.
i will miss the celebrations of differebt occasion - d&d, potluck, newton circle supper, christmas, new year and all.
i will miss listening to auntie lili complaining and always giving me sweets.
i will miss tagging the clothes and doing the lots of transfer tgt with nora.
i will miss mummy IVY and prince when she is back from her maternity leave.

all in all, i will missed all the moment i have in Esprit Centrepoint for this one and a half yrs.

THANKS to all of you for all this while. and the memories is gg to stay with me forever. this i am sure.

and for NORA, i will definitely stay in contact with you. and for sure, i will miss you more than anyone else.

parting is always sad. :( i so want to cry now. hais. alright enought.

and, ytd was finally meet up with dawny after so long.
am always happy to meet up old friends once in a blue moon.
especially those u wanted to make the effort to stay in contact.
thanks for the meet up. :D more to come alright? :)

things brought are : NEW MOON, ECLIPSE. oh my! this make my day althought i am still feeling sad for the resignation.

other than that was a ipod shuffle cover. that's all. disappointment cos i cant find any nice clothing. :(

after that, was midnight cycling to sembawang to meet joanna and yun with my blue PICNIC. *stop laughing both of your. i know its somehow funny but i really need to make use of my bike before it rot died at home. ha!

and for me to ride down all the way, the only conclusion reached is : joanna is a nutcase. c'mon. "just dont have any regrets." and i somehow know you can overcome all those. :) all the best la silly.

and not forgeting yun is really an ass. for being so last min arrangement on my planned meet up so i decided to not meet her in the evening. :X

BUT being a good-TEMPERED gal. i forgiven her.
i know i have been short-tempered recently or even since that accident - but well, am trying to control & maintain :D

shall see how it goes but still, dont test the fire.

i guess i own an apologies to those who kana my un-reasonable attitude. SORRY!
sorry JING BAO. nontheless, you are still in TOP 5 :D

Today, was the resumed back of my tuition lesson. 1st lesson after so many cancel one(s). and did i mention my student gotten an A1 for her POA. so proud of her and myself :P

and for me to end, i am going to announce that "I AM GRADURATING ON 25TH FEB unofficially". for that, i will endure and hang on til the very last min :) and i really cant wait for that 41days.

pls pray for me. - for good grades and enough stamina to last til then.

alright photos taken.





this is what we saw outside takashimaya. can you image the door breaks?





me and dawn.



my xmas gift from retail manager. CELIA & MADDIE. :)

trust me, esprit is really a nice company to work with. except for the paywise :(
if not for my graduration, i will nv quit.

imu ESPRIT CP2.

No comments: