Friday, January 23, 2009

FRAGMENTED like AS IF.

after much thinking, i agreed with yun that i shouldn't pollute my blog. :)

for all i know, think in whatever way you want and you said FRAGMENTED when you dont even know anything/everything. ya, let it be.

like my email mentioned, i wont defend myself/ourselves. so yes, it shouldnt continue here in my blog. and as far as i am concerned, my blog is not a TOOL for all this rubbish.

and i simply cant be bother like what the rest of the vgals aint as well. so ya FULL STOP to all this okay.

i am guilty for not going to school today :(
nothing much for today except that met up with bestie. :)

i will always be at your side no matter what others got to say. furthermore, i think you did nothing wrong. on a happier note, lets play vball tgt soon okay :) and ongrats on getting 2nd for ivp. :D and BLOG ok.

photo(s) from my email. see the BIG difference.
















i think the ouyang zhenghua one rocks.
:) NEW YRS = HONG BAO & NO SCHOOL.

and ya, my cousins are coming tmr, cant wait to see them :)

No comments: