Monday, January 05, 2009

Future - Unknown.

picked up my necklace today at cwp after school.
CITIGEM - Miss Sixty. loved it so much :D it will be my new year gift for myself.

i always have tons of excuse when it come to shopping. and for sure, my saving will be $0 soon. good job jt.

alright, no more delay for saving resolution.
and i told myslf no more fast food from now til chinese new year.
:( oh, macdonalds. for the sake of my target 45kg.

i just got to bear with it for 20days.

afterwhich, headed straight home for the last episode for little nyoya.
its nice, just that it will be better if yueniang and chenxi will to be tgt.

things are never prefect.
they dont turn out the way we wanted. and this is life. i just pray for a good 2009.

anyway, mary is back with a pyjames and pouch for me and as always - i like it :)

but the greatest thing is, she is backed to tap our admin card for attendance :X oops. afterall, i am just glad that she is backed :D

thats all, got to go do my tutorials soon and reading of TWILIGHT.
currently at page 47.

byes people.

local university or SIM part time UOL system. which is better?
i so wanted to earn money but i know the cert meant so much in reality.
but do local university offer part time?
or should i just take up the part-time SIM-UOL?

No comments: