Monday, December 01, 2008

why.


nice picture to start with ya? an sont you agree with the sentence.
friends - one cant do without it, at least i cant do without them.

ytd - that will be the last time. and pls dont broadcast it in your new blog. kns.

i guess i been controlling it and it just bursted out once and for all. unstoppable.

"thanks." i think i been saying this word so many time nowadays.

just to let your know i appreciate the three of your.
for being there for me this few days ever since thing happen.
for hearing me repeatedly mentioning the same old thing.
for seeing the weakest me at my weakest point.
for the late nights, contributing to panda eyes.
for trying to make me smile with your company.
AND, for letting me know i am not alone.

and ever since that, i seem so many, understand so many and felt so much.

"gai bo hong cheng" wahaha. the usual word that make me laugh.

TRUE FRIEND. how many do i really have.
now it's been clear and short cut. and thats why it hurts even more.

mayb, i am just disappointed by all i have heard and it seem to be you are not by my side.
and for that, i m gonna say "judge me for all you want."

disappointed cause its you. why.

anyway i am having exams in few hours time and i have yet to study much. deep trouble.

meaninful lyrics and i have been hearing it for the zillion times.
day til night. days after days, just this song i have been hearing.

-shuo hao de xin fu neng-

你的绘画凌乱著 在这个时刻
我想起喷泉旁的白鸽 甜蜜散落了
情绪莫名的拉扯 我还爱你呢
而你断断续续唱著歌 假装没事了

时间过了 走了 爱情面临选择
你冷了 倦了 我哭了
离开时的不快乐 你用卡片手写著
有些爱只给到这 真的痛了

怎麼了 你累了 说好的 幸福呢
我懂了 不说了 爱淡了 梦远了
开心与不开心一一细数著 你再不捨
那些爱过的感觉都太深刻 我都还记得

你不等了 说好的 幸福呢
我错了 泪乾了 放手了 后悔了
只是回忆的音乐盒还旋转著 要怎麼停呢

maybe thats the question on my mind and just why do u choose to let go. WHY.

photos to share.

party world at safra long ago.


the unexpected sms from this sweet friend of mine - khoo liching.
thanks. i hope my friendship with you stay forever.
an sms is enough to let me know u are there. loves.


the me - 2.5 years ago. taken after my training for red earth.


photo taken at 10th october at ramen ten. look like i am in train yes i know. back then, everything was still happy.


me and jie. one of my favourite. jie's creation.
thanks jie. i cant be mushy in word with you cause u sure throw me with your vulgar.
but still just thanks for your words. and always being there to listen to me talkin NON-STOP.


i am JUST SIAN. bye ppl and pls pray for my paper. :(

No comments: