Monday, December 29, 2008

HOLIDAYS do and NOT do

finally i am done with my international business project part. it make me understand INDIA so much more.

and school is starting. :( i guessed i really slacked too much this holiday but nevertheless, one of the most fruitful holiday cos i have so much fun and task(s) accomplished.

so to be sad or happy? ha, alright i will take it as a resting period for me to walk a longer distance. :P the usual white lie.

i promise to work duperly hard for the rest of the 2 month in my poly life. its ending real soon, hang in there. this shall be for me and my dearest peeps.

so let me recall what i did in this holiday.

-Rearrange my room and packed my stuffs; so much spacious now and i love it more
-Meet up with the primary school peeps; when will be the next FULL session?
-Have a beautiful christmas and received lotsa of love
-Done with only internatinal business project
-Watched TWILIGHT and brought the first novel; yet to read :P
-Went for a one day getaway to johor bahru
-Meet up with the vgals for gathering(s)
-Have a 13hours mahjong marathon with my poly mates
-Worked relatively lesser days at Esprit :(
-Club the 2nd time at st. james

All in all, i think its well spent.
and i reminded myself that "christmas is the deadline". alright i will.

so THING i have not start doing was.

-organise my lecture notes and tutorial which was much needed
-went to take my testimonial from HSBC
-Human resource projects and the rest of the module project(s)
-schedule for the tuition to get started
-personal wealth management
-club for the 3rd times :P
-programs for new year eve
-start reading TWILIGHT novel


alright i am off to accomplish some tasks that are not yet done.

it seem like drifting apart. :(

No comments: