Tuesday, December 09, 2008

MOVING ON. nice pace.

the 260th post.

deadly week start tmr, hais * 100. 4 day of school is gg to be so tough. -_-" or rather the whole of tis semester is just so unbearable. tmr exam at 10am. GG.

poor brain, pls hang on ok.

promised to pampered myself right after that. replenish the much needed sleep, the missed out fun and so much more. can i have fun all day long? :)

i am going to shop, club, drink, mj and maybe NOT work. and gg to fuifill all the promised dates.

ahbu just told me bout the gals outing. alright that's my privileges now - freedom. will try to go ok bu. :)

anyway, i am so lazy to go work nowaday. early retirement can? haha. i guess angie is gg to skin me alive soon cause i been missing her calls like zillion time. =x

buts- just 3 more mth i will gradurate so just let me relax abit ya.
mum is sure gg to allowed that. cos it wll be a full-time job after graduration. how sian. -_-"

meetup with von, chel and mummy yun just now.
its always nice to catch up once in a blue moon and knowing that we are still this good. :)

its so irritating now cos my lab top cant open my microsoft words and powerpoint. at the rate i am going, how am i gg to finish all the slides and my revision.

i seriously feel like sleeping. bye peeps.

*no worries peeps. i am moving with the times.
totally not worth it for such waste time thing ya. :D just wait.

No comments: