Sunday, November 30, 2008

REBOUNCE

working today was good cause my time past fast. faster than i thought it will be.

i know it's just a saturday. but this used to be one of my favourite day. althought it no longer mean anything.

nora was telling me all this is "rebounce". i finally understand the meaning. and for everything she told me just make alot of sense to me.

i guess she really understand how i feel without me saying anything.

i am thankful for she being there always. you know i will be there for you too, this i promise.

thanks gal. i know this is part and parcel.

recently, i received quite a few sms - unexpected one.

what touched me is that, those i never expect to be there is there for me.

those sms really means alot to me. really alot. you never know how i felt when i see those sms, the tears just nearly falls.

obviously what i am goin through now is not easy and i am glad for those unexpected sms i receive cause it's really heart warming.

i know one day thing will be over.

i am just gladful to have my friend with me, at least i am not alone.

i know i need to be strong but the tears are gradually uncontrollable anymore. . .

No comments: