Tuesday, December 02, 2008

HOME SWEET HOME :)

thing shall not affect me anymore. its been cleared and i accept it already. yes, i accept it. :)

perhaps i should just watch more taiwan series and dream on~ ha! this remind me of my sec school time, when i am so into dao ming si. okay, i know i sound dumb but those who know me backed then will know how mad i am about him.

ok shouldnt write more, if not sure non-stop.

and taking alternative paper tmr is really demoralising, trust me. just thinking of it make me so shitty. :( it's gotta be my first and last time taking it. prays!

and next week 3 paper. this last sem must really be a good ending pls.

anyway i got some director's list cert which is motivating me in someway, no idea whats it is, but heard it is the top 10%.

which even, it do felt like a confident boost at this point of time when i am so in need of it. :) good job to the 1st sem. i hope now its not to late for me to work hard for 2nd sem or rather the last 3 months.

anyway, did i mention i have photo which show my stupid frindge? if your want to see tag me! if response is good, i will consider posting for all your sake :P trust me its so stupid looking that i've been hesitating to post it.

and i just vist my nuffnang account, the hits are wow. at least i didnt expect that no. of hits.

alright, backed to my piles of lecture notes and before that.

kindly visit www.flutterrunway.blogspot.com
highly recommend. friends pls help to advertise. appreciate it. :D

FLUTTERRUNWAY.
unable to grab the photo so pls go take a look. dont miss out.

jie flying again tmr, yi lu shun feng. more present pls. :D

AND, i am starting to wondering is it my hair who make me so sway recenly. =x

anyway, i's goin to dyed my hair, cut it, rebond/perm it soon. just the usual habit for a new start, for a breakup getaway.

mum promised me hongkong/taiwan trips after i gradurate. how nice. family is the nicest of all. love them.

No comments: