Thursday, December 11, 2008

WOOHOO.

bee changing skin cos no mood for studies. finalised on this for now.

2 down 3 more to go. oh my oh my~

i feel like going to catch a bear and make myself happy. just like how i got myself a KAPO.

one day i show your KAPO. :)

i guess i been really stressing myself. when i am stressed mean i am slacking too wagaga.

anyway, same goes to blogging - no mood.

can friday come faster.

i am looking forward to happening right after that.

-xmas preset xchange this friday with poly mate
-gals outing on sat; st james or butter factory
-mj with alex see and haohao on 15th maybe or tuition resumed
-xmas celebration on 16th with esprit college
-20th volleyball gathering with wanglaoshi
-21st primary school friend meet up

thats all for now. pls make my day 24/7 occupied. i hate to waste time on waste time thing esp that thing. you guy should know.

AND AND AND holidays = projects :(

i damn hate period. tsktsktsk.

*suling can u pls come out on sat. :D

and for me to end, i want to end with telling JIN BAO to stop calling me that nick lols.
i hope u got my msg ahbao.

*i seriously miss my morning khakis.

No comments: