Friday, December 05, 2008

HK CAFE + DIASO PS

have a very lazy day ytd, slept from 8plus evening til now which is 1pm.

mayb the alternative paper took away all my enery that i needed 2 day to replenish it back. lols.
AND- i dye and highlighted my hair already. photo will show later. i like it so much :D

next week got to be three icas + 2 project. yet to study any, but the study mood is already back. shall buck up already!

and for my first tme taking alternative paper, it was quite alright. hope my result will deserve free stingrays and kang kong.

lols, i m craving for those two EVERYDAY.

ok nothing much to update except some photo for my outing this two days.
wednesday was plaza sing with rachel after my paper and hk cafe supper with the usual group.
and some nice thing we found at diaso.
guess what? its the BANANA SPONGE. those for washing plates one. lols, cute right?

and the KETTLE SPONGE. rachel was totally into those funny/cute-looking sponge.
and the sponge MADNESS. spot the bear with helmet and the frog one.
and thats my shopping partner - rachel tan with FLOWER sponge.
some nice sticker i found.

after which we plan to go take the $3 neoprint that joanna always mentioned at some plaza singapura arcade but instead of finding that machine, this attract me . .

the bear catching machine or rather to me the fate machine. i always believe in asking a question and catch the bear. if i catches it, it answer my question a "yes" and likewise a "no". ironic isn't it.
my target for that day was either the out-of-shape minnie or mickey but i wasted $7 and catch no bear. :(
can i know some catching bear expert.
no neoprints taken cause i cant find the machine. :( :(
supper at xinwang hongkong cafe. love gg there cause of the song they played. nice!

my favourite - mango ice. :)


it turned into this shape all thanks to gold. :D

and alright thurday was dye hair day. i dye and highlight it. and finally after 1 month i am showing my bangs. have a good laugh, i make sure i grow back my fridge.

nice colour people? more bangs photo to show in times to come. and i hope my hair is good to grow faster :(
anyway, christmas is coming.
usually i hate christmas. but from this yr onwards, i wan myself to like this season. pls make my christmas a good and nice one. :D
and xmas exchange present is coming up.
going to have one with my class mate this coming friday 12dec cause mary is gg back to indonesia.
going to arrange one with vgals.
going to have some celebration with esprit colleges as usual.
hopefully, one with my kat and elyn.
and hopefully one with the usual groups.

the plan will be post up soon for vgals.
anyway, i am sorry for always rejecting elyn meet up. sorry gal. mayb on the 21st if i m able to apply off and as usual i have so much to update.
i promised to meet those friend i have yet to see them for so long right after next week which s the dreadful exam week. @#$%^&
**i want to meet santa clause can? lols.
ok enough of blogging and off to my NAPFA. i am turning into jelly legs. lols.

No comments: