Monday, December 15, 2008

UPDATE(s)

update(s)!

FRIDAY - went to cityhall with mary and angie right after exams, have dinner at THAI EXPRESS. and first time trying pineapple salad was not bad. the peanut taste nice and the tom yam was as usual NICE.

one of my all-time-favourite : TOM YAM SEAFOOD

and i found out that mary's TOM YAM HOR FUN was nice too. highly recommended.

seeing is believing. and their tom yam is transparent one. JUST VERY THE NICE. :) try it ppl.

after that was shopping at suntec and citylink. nths nice but the feeling of shopping without any stress was superb.

talking about exams. hais. only thurs paper was satisfied. the rest was very sad, shall update your with my result. meanwhile, i prayed. AMEN. pls pray for me too. and i think i tried to study hard already.

also, friday was christmas exchange present with class mate. i got myself a dress from nicole. i thought yongxian picked me, but ultimately nope. anyway the dress is nice. :)

the feeling of guessing and assuming who picked you and msn-ing with yx and about who pick who is fun think. cos initiately we was not supposed to tell each other. this is the fun part isnt it?

but mary expose me that she see through me that i am the one buying for her.
cos she say i kept asking weird question, i tink my acting skill still cannot make it. lols.

and i brought for mary this.




its a table light + alarm clock - nicely wrapped. :D and it have two faces. brought the orange one for mary cos it look happy.

very cute and nice right? and there's 2 cos i brought one for myself, cant resist the temptation of cute stuffs.

the sales person thought both was present so she wrapped it. so it really become a xmas presnt for myself.
so the xmas present exchange was : -

JINGTING to mary.
MARY to yongxian.
YONGXIAN to jasmine.
JASMINE to angie.
ANGIE to shumei.
SHUMEI to alex.
ALEX to nicole.
NICOLE to me.


me with the present + swollen eye due to lacked of sleep the past few day. thanks nicole! :)

and i saw this 2 car at suntec.

GTR - it look like batman's car in black.

after that, was midnight movie - TWILIGHT @ sunplaza.

ranted : 10/10 cos the vampines are irresitable as well.


see! the main lead is so handsome la and the way they date is really ROMANTIC. make me so fasincated. just like a fantasy.

its damn sweet to date with vampine. trust me.

vampine are very protective, run like GTR or even faster, dating place is damn cool and playing baseball that part was really POWER.

i want to date a vampine like edward. pls let me meet one, i will be more than happy.

i have been saying this recently ha, ppl is "zhuan jiao yu dao ai", mine is "zhuan jiao yu dao sai * 2".

and nora was telling me the edward was in harry potter 4, the one who die. so now, i want watch HARRY POTTER 4 and pls TWILIGHT 2.

can TWILIGHT launch its dvd soon, i am sure to get one. :)

HKCAFE after movie, the usual place to eat nowadays. and its finally 24hours operating. their fried wanton and congee was not bad.

some photos with rachel.



SATURDAY - 2nd time clubbing with wen, cherr, bu, rachel and suling.

overall, i enjoyed it. guess the rest did as well. cos it was really fun. for once, i think clubbing is NICE. and really thanks to all the awesome gals. thanks for the much needed hug. and the rest shall be kept.

i will piece myself backed as a whole as soon as possible i promised.

i never been so firm, for all that i know, all that i heard and all that i see. i am going to say this time round "i want to forgo you." i dont want you to affect me anymore.

pictures with bff. :)

so much to say to bbf but i know she will know. all this have make us stronger.
i am really thankful for having you all along. for all that i have hurt you i hereby apologize and thanks for everything. ilu.

am realy touched by you ytd. ok, enough.
and not forgetting its your big day today!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUANG YUTING. aka AHBU.
i guess alot of people dont know thats your full name. :) *yellow is your favorite colour right.

so this is really a long post. so hereby end with some really nice chocs sis brought for me&mum.
ROYCE - xmas package. so christmas feel right. its really nice.
jie is always nice to buy me my desired things. is that my first xmas present wagaga.

okay, christmas is 10days away. :) :)
it's going to be nice!
anyway vgals.
wanted to plan a christmas exchange gift with you gal.
can give suggestion to date available 24, 25 dec? present quota $15, $20?
and place of meetup for celebration? town? pubs?
kindly tag. :) tkcare ppl.
*i should really dote myself more. :)

No comments: