Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy 21st to JOSEPH KWA

his 21st. 2 more day to christmas. christmas to me feel white. can i have a white christmas. ha!

and ya, received another 2present.

one from angie, which is those classic pen. useful for my new schedule book 2009.
one from alex, a 4in1 mahjong mini set. with table this time.
this mean i have two set at home now. lols.

but mini set aint a good one for mahjong gathering. lols.

and liching is the first to give me a christmas card. how nice. :)

i saw vgals wishlist. which most wanted a twilight novel. copy cat all. :P
ha, i am already looking forard to meeting those siao chaobo.

and this remind me that i hae yet to buy present for exchange. most probably tmr cos today is so screwed up.

basically spending my day away doing nothing much. i guessed all this slacking will mean "doom" when school reopen on the 29th. lols.

and i went down to cyle around my house. its nice to cycle alone cos i have time for that tiny bit of flash back which i tried not to think of.

and so fast its already one month even since that.

if i really have a wish, i hoped to meet the right person.
that will be the best that could even happen. ha, JUST WAIT.

but honestly i am prefectly okay to be by myself. :)
i want to gradurate faster and for now, i want to enjoy myself.

No comments: