Saturday, July 31, 2010

I am gotta miss you my friend!

I think I am not ready yet, it's not enough, give me more will & courage.

I read what he wrote and I actually feel sad.
this time round, he didn't wrote anything bad.
he just make me feel what he feel, and I don't know if I am right about how he is feeling.

I am tired of guessing what he feel.

can't believe a tone like that make me relates so much, or am I just thinking too much?

enough of that,
wait till I have enough courage and all.
I won't even talk to him in msn, not to say SMS cause I have deleted his no.
& no, I don't remember his no.

shall be back to my happy weekend,
the only days that I could rest.

it's esther's farewell today,
another netballer leaving :( yes, another friend that I can talk to left.

farewell is never easy but I am sure we will be in contact :)
all the beat LI ZHEN!
thanks for adding so much fun into my mundane working days ! yes so gotta MISS YOU! :)

that's about all for now,
hopefully my bus reaches marina soon!

Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.

hearts all those memories.

xoxo.

No comments: