Tuesday, July 27, 2010

it's a past tense for all.

the more i heard of you, the more it set me thinking.

you once told me not to be affected by human perception and I did.
I trust what I see, what I feel and the way you are with me.

i ignore everyone's opinions of you, even my closest bff(s).
sometime I was affected by what people say, but despite it all, I will always maintain what we had and hold on dearly to that.

& now everything we had seem gone, I started thinking, in a more rationale & clear state.

started thinking if I am with the real you.
your words & action never tally and honestly, I am afraid to be close with such.

I tried so hard to believe, you have to trust this.

but honestly no longer.

the constant bad things I heard about you and what had happened to us make everything a past now.

I only looked back and smile,
but at the same time, I never know if all that was once a virtual dream.

that's how I felt, no longer sad & no longer think of it that often.


Quote: Things pass, and the best we can do is to let them really go away.

xoxo.

No comments: