Sunday, August 01, 2010

sum it up all.

enjoyed the get-together time with the right company,
make my weekend pass in a blink again.

the fact that esther is leaving is really sad,
but i wished her all the best & promise to keep this friendship going. *hearts.

settled dinner at MANHATTAN FISH MARKET,
i always think its better than FISH&CO, what you guys think?


here's the lovely people that make my mundane working life so much better.

*more photos for this farewell dinner when esther uploads from her camera, stay tune for that alright :) *be back!

lets do some random updating now,
since i cant sleep a wink at this hour.

(1) The Preferred Card - Seoul Garden/Breeks.
*you wont want to miss this if you like eating there :)


*ignore my pokkadots pyjames, its my mum who brough it for me :)


gotten these voucher together with my card :)

my member was free, not too sure about it now.

for more information on their card application: http://www.globalsignin.com.sg/2/events/276/?page=main

**let me know if you want the voucher, dont think i am using it anyway :)

(2) Ishiya Chocolate Museum - "Bai Se Lian Ren".


Channel U recently just feature about this product in Japan,
and sis got it back ! :) *YAYNESS!


it cost $1 a piece, very pricy i think.
BUT thanks to sis :)


rate: 4/5
i can never resist chocolate :P

*if i never slim down, gotta blame sis who always buy choco when she come back! :P

*sudden urge to go JAPAN, perhaps next year sis?! :)


(3) The belated present(s).


thanks to mary, angie & yvonne,
they simply know i love music isnt it,
yes i am always mp3-ed so they got me this speaker that i can play using iphone!
*love it to the max :)


Elwin got me a jellybean red iphone cover,
yea RED is the right colour and just right for my new phone THANKS!

the other two photo(s) just randomly add in cause,
i have been wanting to watch DESPICABLE ME!
& yes, i tried the spicky wings from kfc already, have you? :P

(4) Random thing(s) that caught my eyes! *advices pls!


Topshop leopard prints toga - as much as i like wearing toga, i only have like 1?!
it cost $106, and i really like it alot!
should i?!


Charles & Keith wallet - $29.90
like the small & simple design, but i have tons of wallet(s) already.
plus each and everytime, i will just switch back to my fav. label.
so should i?!


already got my hand on this!
i have a new hairband too! *show you guys soon!
but instead of pokkadots, the heart-shaped look so much nicer right!

(5) Vainpot.





to end with:


*come home soon sis! miss you :)
never easy taking photo with such a big head.

"I'd rather be hurt by the truth, than to be protected by a lie."

xoxo.

No comments: