Monday, July 26, 2010

when weekend turn into weekday.

i wanted to do a proper post during the weekend but my phone doesn't sync the photo into my laptop :(

apart from that, a major issue was i am a lil too tired for a proper post. *lazy bum i am, i know.
so now weekend has ended, in a swift :(

i will just do a quick one here :)

party away my Friday's night @ Zouk,
but music really sucks there on friday's night.
you can go if you like trance, otherwise never.

so we cross over to PHUTURE,
& both the music & crowd was good :)

in all, i enjoyed.
*cant believe we actually turn thing around :)

photo taken when actually i am lobster-red :X



*make sure i take photo with Jo the next time round :)

manage to wake up on Saturday to meet with Nora :)
the supposed movie turned out to be us playing "The impossible test",
it was an iphone application and it so fun :) *go download!

so irritating that movie always sold out on weekend -.-
now i am so craving for a proper movie!
*Inception, Despicable Me, The Crazies - anyone?!


regardless,
i still enjoyed my day with babe :D
*we shall really meet up soon, for movie at least :)


& yesterday, i have a 3on3 match at WestCoast CC.



glad to say that our team gotten 3rd ! :)
yayness to 200bucks!

so now, i am so BURNT. :(
*the sun was seriously HOTTEST for the whole of yesterday!

*come back for my full updates on this 3on3 :) with more photos!

til then,
shall end with this :)



sometime, i really think that me doing sport and me not doing sport look different.
what you think?

& i decided that i will end with quote from TLS at the end of my every post. :)

"My plan is to forgive and forget; forgive myself for being stupid, and forget you ever existed."


xoxo.

No comments: