Monday, July 12, 2010

someone.

I wouldnt want such:

Someone who was there for everyone else, to be there for me, very much appreciate he give his time to others rather than making me feel insignificant to be compare against.

Someone who knew what i am sensitive to, but yet go ahead and do so, you know it doesn't feel good.

Someone who never make an effort to prove that i mean something, make me feel really disappointed & not being appreciated.

Someone who told me i am different, yet the action speak otherwise.

Someone who treat what we had like nothing, when in fact, it mean something to me, something that i tried really hard to hold on to.

Someone who didn't want to be in a proper status but yet make me feel that he doesn't want to let go of this.

Someone who didn't even says about his feeling after so long.

Someone who mean so much to me, yet treat my feeling like thrash.

Someone who make me put down my pride and yet fall from skyhigh.

Someone who hug me to sleep, knowing its just for that moment or the day itself.

Someone who i no longer know who he is, when he is so different in&out.

Someone who make me try so hard now, to be a stronger and independent girl.

I would want such:

Someone who is there for me 24/7 and just me only.

Someone who give me surprise every now and then, making me feel pampered.

Someone who wont hesitate telling me about himself and his feeling.

Someone who put in efforts to make things work, and appreciate me for all i did.

Someone who is protective and gave me secure & assurance when i really needed those.

Someone who tried to avoid doing thing i am sensitive to, and place me as his objective.

Someone who doesn't mess around with my common friend and be involved in triangle.

Someone who treat what we had really preciously.

Someone who is willing to put down his pride, like i will do, when there's a need.

Someone who hug/kiss me cause he meant it, and knowing that wont be the last.

Someone who make me cry and laugh all at the same time.

Someone who is willing to hold on to what we have and do our best to hold on to it.

a random thoughts to wrote them out,
i don't know how otherwise expressive i can but at least it always organize my thoughts better in this way.

I met a someone who make me realize a lot,
someone who mean something &
definitely someone that i will miss.


but its all gotta be "PAST" soon.

"imy"

xoxo.

No comments: