Sunday, July 11, 2010

remaining of my twentytwo.

my twentytwo birthday's remaining part. . .

my polyfriend bring me to this chinese restaurant LAOBEIJING @ novena.

its kind of funny to travel to NOVENA even on my off day,
but appreciate his thoughts of seraching online for this.


i know this totally look like the olden day "wu lin mi ji". =x


my friend told me this is the well-known xiao long bao there.
BUT sadly, your truly doesnt eat those.
i tried one that day, think its worth :)


zha jiao mian.

& here's my pick. . .



hot and spicy soup + fried rice.
their fried rice serving is so big that i think you can jolly share between 2person.

thats because i dont eat the others,
like dumpling and all.

dont say that i am picky please,
i just dont dare to eat alot of food.

FYI: i dont eat burgers too, any kind of burgers. :)


my fav: Caramel ice brended, without cream. (left)

ended my off day - 5th July @ starbuck before a walk home.

P.S. thanks for the dinner and talk :)

next day, backed at office and saw this :)


thanks esther! :)

met up with Nora after work for dinner at OrchardCentral,
we wanted to go on the highest level cause they have nice scenary BUT,
the food choice was limited.



settled for Indonesian food at level 7,
didnt bother showing the food cause its not worth for the price =x

shopped and i will really said that "GSS is sucha bitch",
make me spend like so much :(
go FOREVER 21 ! many nice clothes there, brought 2 dress! =x

a nice chat with her each and everything we meet,
thanks babe for talking so much sense to me :)

thats about all for my twentytwo,
many meetup with the loves, dinner treats and present :)


thanks tracy, jessica, evelyn, crystal & madeline ! :)

lets end with my photos with my dearest tco :)





P.S. shuxin and yunyi, all the best in UOL :)

more updates the next time round. :)

xoxo.

No comments: