Thursday, July 29, 2010

my blog is my pillar.

if you could see, I am trying to blog daily :)
never easy with such a schedule of mine, but I decide to find time on this.

nothing major,
but doing things that make yourself feel better why not?
haven't you know I am damn dependent on this blog of mine :)

at least blog is not a human,
so being dependent on it seem perfectly fine for me.
*wondering if people out there have such "dependency"?!

& I did my quiz test today at work.
yes, my branch require us to be train now&then, you will be amazed.

& doing test like such means additional task to be add on,
the additional money paid can't be comparable with the additional task seriously,
so much we have to dealt with.

so now, I really need a getaway badly.
I am tired of being so tired at the end of every single day and again friday just come before you could even realized.

regardless, I am still trying hard to strike a balance.

at times like that, I wished someone was there to share my loads&all that's coming but for now, I am not gotta let myself fall into thinking of such.

i, myself is more than enough.

Some people are not meant for you to love, but meant for you to learn.

goodnight you all, I can't believe that I am still waiting for bus 61 at 1020pm outside school. :(
xoxo.

No comments: