Monday, July 05, 2010

my twentytwo.

a detailed post for my birthday celebration(s). :)

the actual day i am actually working,
so right after that went to have a dinner at cityhall with my beloved taibai(s).

:) got my iphone that day too ! :)
pls update my new number ok! *PM me if you didnt got my smses :)

beside, the night beofore my sis come back with this . . .


yes, your truly's only favourite brand :)


Burberry tote! *loves!

P.S. i paid for myself but sis was really nice to brought it from oversea for me with her lil subsidy. :) *xoxo.

after which, night time i headed out to . . .


ECLIPSE :)
watched the movie i have been anticipating for like zillion years.
*enjoyed the company more than the movie though :)

have to say this time round no "WOW" factor,
& i have a feeling that JACOB is getting more popular than EDWARD.
regardless, i am on EDWARD's side! :P

the next day, 3rd July, spent it with my two bestie.

shopped around ION and got myself a pull&bear dress.
*been spending alot this month :( CONTROL!

GSS is just so irresistable!
because of that i have to start saving by eating grass already!

settled dinner @ AOBA.

and if you know me well enough,
no eating unless we take picture first LOLS :x




me & bu :)
*PLS BRING ME TO SKYPARK! haha!


my shy friend - RAYMOND! lols.


our pick - spicy miso ramen.
rating: 2.5/5


after that, we wanted to watch movie but slots are always full on weekend :(
tsk WHY AH?

alternative: head to level 9 of cineleisure and get a room @ E2MAX.
*its worth it cause nebo card member get a 1 for 1 hour for the booking of room.

1 hour booking of room = $8 (fit 5 peoples)
rental of dvds = $6 (1 title)
drink inclusive = $1 per head

total only adds up to $17.
comparable to movie, its so much worth right?!
with your own space & all !


the room.


the busy people haha.


UNINVITED - the title we picked :)
rating: 3/5

the day ended with . .


mini supper at BEST FRIES FOREVER,
its located at Cineleisure B1. :)


their variety.


our picky - Friendly fire, Curry favour and OLE OLE.

perfers the curry favour the most!
it cost $3.90 for the size we got :)

note: thanks for the treat two of my bestie! :)
we will meet up more often and all alright! appreciated! *loves!


4th July - headed out with my work friend(s) :)
before that went Fareast with Evelyn to shop again.

brought a dress, a jumper and a wedges.
okay i know, control. HAHA!

sometime, girls just want to pamper themselves really ! :X

we had our dinner at CHIJMES.
the nice place i always see and heard of but never went in before.

my first time there,
its really a nice/romantic place,
ambience was great.


this is angie's,
look too green! :P


evelyn :)


jessica :)


cybelle HAHA.


tracy & angie :)

we all settled for fish&chips at HOG'S BREATH CAFE.
rating: 2.5/5
*the portion was big except for angie's veggie LOLS.

now lets share with you the nice ambience,
it feel very "EUROPE".





love this picture especially!
*look like castle totally!


day ended with us chatting along the river :)
*love hear-to-heart chats with the girls.
its not easy to find people you can talk, relates and feel comfortable with.


a preview on SKYPARK haha!

note: thanks all for the treats at CHIJMES!
we shall chill more there, yes?!

5th July - have lunch with MARY @ breeks!



she is so busy that we are only meeting now!
haha, YOUNG WORKING ADULT!
*this one must praise, but be sure to rest enough okay!
if you see this, *YOUR HEAD WILL BE FINE LAR! :P



me&mary!
*pandon me for my tired first, period kills :(



us with the food! :D



soup + maincourse + icecream = $8.


*its good to be student HAHA.
rating: 3/5 recommended!

for now, i am going on yet another dinner. :)
AND i am meeting nora babe tomorrow :)

thats about all for my twentytwo celebration.
enjoyed all of your accompany, treats and efforts! :D

before i end,


someone bake me a cake for my birthday, a big one :)
*much appreciated.

thats all!
thanks all for making me feel so loved!

P.S. not forgetting those who sms, fb, call me! :)

xoxo.

No comments: