Saturday, March 13, 2010

we have fun, we have joy, we have season in the sun.

slowly but surely,
I'm so going to fall asleep on my desk.
and that's explain my reason for typing here, to keep myself awake.

:( miserably, work only end at 130pm.
time is crawling it way through, and obviously i am experiencing mental block with the minimum sleep i have.

i wished i am still in my bed, with air con and my wood curtain that always turn my day into night.

highly recommend people to get it, its from IKEA by the way.
i show your before remember?! have to search from my archive. :D

anyway, i foresee that my weekend will be well spent, not referring to now.
for the reason that, i will be back in office tomorrow to mug with my friends.
cause the library is so packed like its having GSS. -.-
7days in office FML.

whichever, i only have this 2 more month, want to hang in through.

on a side note: i am thankful for those who came forward to cheer me up, sending your regards and accompany in late night chat etc :)


how fun it turned out to be. :)

xoxo.

No comments: