Saturday, March 20, 2010

please work.

its so hard to pen thing down now,
i don't know what i am thinking and everything.

anyway,
today marks my last working saturday for the whole of March, which i worked 3 out of 4.
whichever, its good that i am done with :D

then again, i will be getting rather busy with all my revision classes coming up from next saturday onwards.

no end to busy schedules,
but again, i want to emphasize "ANYTHING AFTER 27TH MAY".

all that aside,
for now til 27th may, i would only want to focus on my studies.
nothing else~

i hoped i keep up to that slogan,
definitely with the help of Mary & Angie.
they are like my studying khakis & pls make sure our mugging session works.

i got no mood to blog and i felt that I'm falling sick. :(
staying strong mentally.

xoxo.

No comments: