Saturday, March 06, 2010

lacked in update >:(

very lack in my post recently.

basically, thats because work have been really hectic and i am not in the mood of anything.

i figured out that i am experiencing pre-exams stress,
knowing very well that i am very lacked behind.

that doesnt mean that i am not trying,
infact, i am pushing myself to a limit that really stress myself.

its like trying to study with a drained brain after work.
working 8.30 - 6pm from monday - friday + saturday half day til 1pm is really not that managable as i thought.

worse when it is the PEAK now,
i cannot imagine myself when april comes,
cause it will get worse since majority of the people like to do LAST MIN.

its like,
the brain got so used up by the end of the day,
and you just want a simple dinner and head home to rest.

falling asleep anywhere in the house become so common.

then sometime,
i have the random urge to BOWL, MJ OR EVEN CLUB.

HIGHLIGHT:
6th may to 27th may is a my exam period,
the best i could have is to have a paper a week,
very thankful for that.

thats about all,
currently, YOUR TRULY is very into DOWN WITH LOVE.

reviews soon and all this drama always inspired me AMAZINGLY.

i am the kind who wished for . . .
fairy-tale like ending.

shall discuss with your my philosophy of love the next post alright :)

xoxo.

No comments: