Saturday, March 13, 2010

TO DO LIST right after exams.



1) Go on a holiday or even two, even if it is just BKK. ideal will be Hongkong, Taiwan or Japan :)
*hint sister! :D

2) Clubbing with MEIZHEN and my girls, anywhere but i wanted to go club that i have never been to.

3) Attends all training :) Shed the fats!

4) Play basketball with my Canberra team mates, i miss them hell load.

5) Catching up and meeting with friends i always wanted to, i don't want to miss too much of each other.

6) Might get some event or assignment to satisfy my workaholic self :P

7) Starting on a blogshop, have always wanted to and will look into it somewhere or another.

8) Be more appreciative and pay attention to nice people around me :)

9) Confirm wont touch any notes during my holiday, this is a MUST-TO-DO.

10) i want to play mahjong, and do a qing yi se using TONG ZI.

11) Visit the zoo, night safari, bird park. :D & sentosa to get a tann.

12) Go marina barrage, i heard so many people saying that its nice. furthermore, flying kite there seems retarded but somehow i think it would feels relaxing :)

13) More night chats!

14) Pick up new skills for work, sport and anything :)

15) Make sure i used my daily skincare + make up.

16) Run at least two time a week, for at least 2 big room under my house.

17) Daily update on my blog.

18) Take my graduation photo for poly since Mary brought the robe hahaha!

19) iphone 4G, burberry tote.

20) Sleep like nobody business!!

. . . and alot more.
i bet you felt my desires for a freedom, break away!

xoxo.

No comments: