Friday, March 19, 2010

top model 'petite' version.

for the whole of this week,
i actually didn't study.
(i know sis is going to kill me when she see this.) but please don't :D

what amazed me was,
i actually felt less stressful - ONLY FOR THIS WEEK.
the stress cell wasn't active and i felt a lot happier.

its just that feeling relieved which i long want to be.

BUT BUT. . .

i promise i wont allow myself to continue this,
have to study regardless how tired i am.
yea, that's it.

so much for my self-declared one week break and come to an end.
set my priority right, i know.

sometime, i felt that i am force to grow up too fast.
do your felt so too?
times seems to fast-forward after your graduate,
just like how i have been one year in my job.

& the fact is working doesn't seem that enjoyable to me now.
very irony for the workaholic me, but the question was it is the job or me?

looking back, i was happiest when i don't have to study in secondary school (*slack) and just do sport which i enjoyed a lot - volleyball, running & basketball.
it will always be one of the precious memories even when i grew old and cant run or do sport anymore.

anyway,
did your watch channel 5 on thursday's night, right after the America idol's results, there "AMERICA NEXT TOP 'PETITE' MODEL, CYCLE 13".



this season, its the 'petite' version, the model must be 5 '7' and below. *smile!

& i actually went to google the winner for this season knowing that sg will show us back dated show. bingo.

here's the final two. . .
*stop here if you don't wish to know HAHAHA.




AND WINNER GOES TO . . .
Nicole(*the one on the right)

somehow, she remind me of the twin in cycle 7.


cycle 7, can you spot the twin?
and nicole is like one of those who will act in the "twiligh saga" kind of movie.

so in all she is really good !

here's my favourite so far from the watching the top model show.


Cari Dee.
coincidentally, its from cycle 7 as well :D

now, TGIF !!
whats your weekend plan?

xoxo.

No comments: