Sunday, March 28, 2010

suggestion for new hair-style please!

today was like a new beginning for everything,
after much thoughts, i settled for a answer myself.

it take me sometimes,
cause i've always been treasuring this friendship or be it more.

afterall, thing has been cleared and shouldnt let this hinders :)

wouldnt be mentioning anything about that anymore.

.

nowadays, i have been thinking what should i do to my hair?
suggestion anyone?

i have come up with the following thoughts:
1) perm/wave - not those super curly but big curls. :D
2) remain as it is, but cut the fringes. (bang or shorter either one)
3) if neither of the above, i will just go highlight them :)

& good enough, i have some past photos to share here :)
focus on my hair :D


after much search,
i finally have my perm hair photos.
that was almost 3years ago, and this is really PERM-ED.


can see the very curly perms now?


*ignore the face, just want to show your the curls
the end curls is somehow what i want but more obvious since my hair is longer now :)


yes, the bangs.
i felt that it doesnt really suit my character, hmm.
nevertheless, this is a risk if i do it again :x


last but not least, the highlight i wanted to get and the shorter fringe.

OR just out of impluse get this . . .


ella's mushroon head.

most probably keeping it long anyway :)

so which is better?
suggestion please :) tweet me!

lets end with one of my current hair :D


playing with sis's new brought accesories.

i have flat and long hair now.

ohmy, i took damn long for this post.
have to really get going.

xoxo.

P.S. this week going to be a short week ! *good friday!

No comments: